Are you a positive, energetic team player seeking an opportunity in a small company with BIG dreams?
SuperAdmin and Sales Support
Full Time, Calgary, AB
C2Media is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic human to fill the role of Admin & Sales Support and join our fun and dynamic team.
This is a full time, 35 hours per week role.
At C2Media, we are a squad of heavily right-brained and borderline nerdy peeps who have achieved some impressive stuff for our clients through various avenues of online marketing. Since 2016, we quadrupled our revenue by providing a solution that delivers results... and we are nowhere near done. We have big goals and we intend to live up to them!
We value our clients and treat them like family - after all, there wouldn't be an 'us' without them.
Our services include: social media marketing, YouTube marketing, reputation management, Google ads, video commercials, website development and design, SEO and more digital marketing services designed to increase the profitability of our clients.
- You thrive in a high energy environment
- You absolutely love people
- You are seeking a place where you can have fun
- You are looking to grow personally and professionally
- You have impeccable attention to detail... and we mean realllllly impeccable!
- You have superior skills at excel -- like...mad skills!
- You are comfortable with Google products: docs, sheet, etc.
- You have a pretty good knowledge of social media and are proud of your IG account
- You like to keep organized
- You think that sticky notes are completely unacceptable
- You don't miss appointments and meetings because your calendar skills are the bomb
- You have a quick turnaround time for all queries
- You are eager to help and get stuff done
- You are incredibly disciplined
- You are a self-starter and don’t need much supervision
- You love to do good work
- You believe in integrity and act upon it
- You hate typos and are a superior writer
- You are always punctual
- You want to get ahead in your career
- You think like a millionaire and believe one day you'll be one
- You aren't scared of working long hours when needed
About The Role:
- Provide support to current clients
- Attend meetings with current clients when necessary
- Help current clients with questions about services
- Invoicing clients
- Project documentation
- Schedule and organize meetings for CEO
- Organize events and catering
- Administrative requests from CEO and Sales
- Responding to reviews
- Filing and organizing the office
- Scheduling and attend photo and video shoots
- Internal reporting
- Client reporting
- Booking travel
- Dry cleaning and office items pick up
- Various banking
An outgoing personality and love for people. Attention to detail and a wiz with computers, phones, and tablets.
Must not apply if you're looking for a role that doesn't challenge you. Must not apply if you shy away from getting things done. Must not apply if you don't feel comfortable speaking on the phone
Is This The Right Fit For You?
Whether you're just starting your career or have been in the biz for a while, we encourage you to apply ONLY if you're serious about being involved with a company that believes in personal and financial growth, hard work and giving back.
Looking forward to your application!
The Team @ C2Media